Brochures or leaflets are advertising pieces that are usually designed to exclusively market, publicize and/or advertise an organization, its products and/or the services it offers. Brochure design India is a fast growing sector in graphic & creative media services and has shown a lot of scope for growth.
Brochure design service is often offered by any media company that deals with graphic design and other creative media services. A brochure design company usually offers a host of other services like logo design, business card design etc.
Brochure design service encompasses graphic design & content writing as the brochure needs to provide relevant information about the product apart from drawing attention of the viewer. It is possible to design various types of brochures including bi-fold (4 sides) and tri fold (6 sides) designs.Brochure design service also includes designing platform specific brochures for mail distribution, direct handing over, placement in brochure racks and advertising through e-mail.
To be a successful brochure design company, one has to scout for, employ and invest in the best creative and technical talent in the industry and take into consideration the target audience, purpose for advertising, theme and preferred creative to design the most appealing and attention grabbing brochures for the client. Customization is the key to customer satisfaction. According to research, the first ten seconds is all a brochure has to grab the attention of a viewer and therefore this should be considered the first and foremost guideline for a brochure design service company offering offer brochure design India.
Brochures – Starting tips for an amateur
A brochure is a company’s communication strategy deliverable that talks about what products/services the company has to offer. A brochure is crucial to a company’s growth because it sets the tone for any further interaction between a customer and the company. Hence its important for a brochure to be sound in all its aspects including design.
Types of Brochures:
- Tri-fold Brochure: It is one of the most common brochure design type which contain enough space to hold complete information of your organization and also to spread your business worldwide.
- Bi-fold brochure: Bi-fold brochure is another popular way to represent your business details.
- Pamphlet: It is one of the most popular forms of brochure used to deliver your business details to your potential customer at an affordable cost.
- Leaflet: Leaflet is built to deliver your company details to your client and it also target a large number of audiences at an affordable cost.
The six big steps to Brochure Design
- Any company’s brochure design must contain the correct and actual information about the products or services being provided. This
- Be clear about the contact information, venues, time, phone numbers, etc. Do not leave any loose ends that give the clients a reason to not only encourages ethical communication but also builds trust between client and company not contact you.
- Make a strong opening statement. The front content as well as the design of a brochure should be extremely engaging and must involve the customers in. The same rule applies for the closing line. If your last impression is strong enough, then the customer will automatically be inclined to hire your services.
- Define the goal of your brochure before hand – It can be promotional, sales, marketing or even awareness. But a clear goal helps you streamline the design process for your brochure.
- Write in points to ensure better visibility
- Proofread! Thorough proofreading ensures that silly mistakes like spelling and grammatical error doesn’t let your company down in front of a prospective client.